8 REASONS TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR
1) Chiropractic is a form of manual healthcare which recognizes the important link between the structure of the body and the way it functions.
2) Chiropractors focus on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit.
3) Using skilled evaluation, diagnosis & a wide range of hands-on techniques, chiropractors can identify important types of dysfunction in your body.
4) Chiropractic treatment uses techniques such as stretching & massage for treatment of the soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) along with mobilization of specific joints and soft tissues.
5) Australian chiropractors are university trained in anatomy, physiology, pathology, general medical diagnosis & chiropractor techniques.
6) Chiropractors are primary healthcare practitioners & are trained to recognize conditions which require medical referral.
7) They are also trained to perform standard medical examinations of the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory & nervous systems.
8) They will listen to your needs, are willing to help you achieve your targeted goals and will refer you to the needed specialists working with other allied health and medical professionals to help you reach your optimal health goals.